SOLD OUT!! You can visit us at Apollo Square www.apollosquareholladay.com .
The Terraces, one of Holladay’s most highly anticipated condominium communities,
will be arriving at the heart of Holladay in 2017.
Highlights and Features
- Exclusive, 39-unit, gated community with an elevator and personal security systems
- Two- and Three-bedroom condominiums, pet-friendly, Internet-ready, with private patios, or terraces
- Design your own interior with the award-winning The Room Co, design firm
- Spacious, flowing layouts from 1,300 to 2,000 sq. ft. with upscale finishes and appliance packages
- Expansive rooftop patio, open lattice pergola, social areas with fire pits and planters
- Incredible views of Mt. Olympus, the Wasatch Front, and charming, dynamic downtown
- Walk or bike to work, to shop, or to pamper – businesses and boutiques abound, a block from the new multi-use “Village at Holladay”
- Travel the world with restaurants of almost every fare – from comfort cafés to exotic cuisine
- Enriching & entertaining events, concerts, festivals, arts, parks, malls, movie theaters, and gyms
- Minutes from University of Utah, Sundance Film Festival, and endless canyons
We invite you to experience The Terraces, where everything you can imagine, need, or desire is immediately accessible.
The Terraces at Holladay, an exclusive 39-unit gated community, will sit one block from the newly re-energized and walkable city center, giving residents unparalleled quality and convenience. Residents will design the interior of their new condominium through private consultations with the award-winning design firm, The Room Co. Residents may also enjoy the variety of recreational activities, from golf to skiing, abundant in the surrounding area. At The Terraces, the choices are endless.
Design Your World
The Terraces puts you in charge. Choose your interior, with a highly innovative conceptual design package, “Design Your Own Space,” created for your assistance by the award-winning The Room Co., design firm.
Offering styles from traditional to contemporary with interior designs of impeccable quality. These beautifully finished two- and three- bedroom residences come alive with extra features such as spacious layouts, timeless designer finishes, custom lighting, premium cabinetry, stainless-steel appliances, high-end accessories, and private terraces. The perfectly designed home in the most captivating location.
Indulge yourself in a harmonious atmosphere designed exclusively for you.
Learn more about becoming part of the Terraces at Holladay community.
Talk to our friendly team.
Destination. Holladay residents enjoy cultural richness, vibrant businesses, and cohesive community. This East bench is a walkable hamlet, offers a variety of amenities, recreational opportunities, and engaging art and social events, all within the protective shadow of Mount Olympus and the Wasatch Front.
Paved by Pioneers. In 1847, John Holladay and the Mississippi Company discovered the Spring Creek area. Its abundant streams, ponds, grasses, and wildflowers created favorable conditions for farms and orchards. Families trickled into the picturesque area, establishing Holladay Burg, the first local settlement outside of Salt Lake City.
The area flourished. Wanting to both preserve and improve its rural atmosphere, dedicated citizens incorporated Holladay as a city in 1999, excited to have a voice in the look, feel, and future of their exceptional community.
Continuing the Dream. Holladay flourishes because of the vision of its founders and the tireless contributions of its residents and businesses. From the first pioneers drawn to the charming landscape, to current community-involved citizens, Holladay continues to grow and attract people.